Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Too Good For Words!

Awsome movie! One of the best that i've seen so far! Keep up the amazing work!

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

Great Idea

I like the idea of this: putting good authers to one god video. But one thing: it could of had more than one song.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

Awsome movie

This movie is great for all those action-lovers out there who love action videos.

D'sova RPG D'sova RPG

Sweet. I liked it.

Pretty awesome game here.

On the map, there's not much eyecandy to the player other than a few odd characters - but in the battles, I love the details on Crudus, her partners, and foes.

The game starts out a tad slow, but picks up gradually and bosses get more complex as you go along - as to be expected. But the gameplay itself if pretty sweet too later on.

Only one overworld track got repetitive really fast and easily, I got over it and continued on. As for the battle sounds, they were fine and all, but there were to sounds to complement your attacks as opposed to when your foes attacks have complete sound.

Overall, I enjoyed this game very much. Not many like it on Newgrounds. At least I liked the game, seeing as not many do here. 9/10

By the way, that last boss is a beast! Took 30+ minutes to beat >_>U

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Awesome Snowball Goodness

This game is pretty cool! I got world record =P. I like the style and gameplay, but those trees get annoying when your ball is really big (no perverted thoughts please).